Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Son Brandon AKA Nasir

Tonight when I was checking my emails I received one from my son Brandon. (aka Nasir) He was my second born and very dear to my heart. He's actually the only one that I planned for. (with the exception of my youngest son Ben. I actually asked the Lord for one more child before I turned 30. Ben was conceived at 30 and born at 31) But Brandon, I really planned for. I remember how much I longed for another child. I wanted a child so badly that it hurt. I had one son that I absolutely adored named Demond. My first born who almost lost his life at birth.
I'll never forget the name of the doctor who saved his life...Dr Applebloom.
I guess Demond was about 2 when I began to want my second child. (I wanted 4 sons) I remember how upset I was every month when I discovered that I was not going to have a baby and just how excited I was when I discovered that I was. The 4th of July fireworks had nothing on what my heart was feeling. The pregnancy was easy and when it came time for Brandon to be born there was no pain at all. And when I say no pain I mean "NO PAIN" When I held Brandon in my arms he was so beautiful. It was just incredible.
As I read over my emails, he was sad today because he had searched for me in google and wanted to show his friends that I was indeed his mother. He came across a bio somewhere where he was totally left out. It's almost 3 a.m. and I can't call him. I can only imagine how he must be hurting to think that I actually forgot about him.
I invited him to come here and I hope that he does. Son if you do come by here, please know that I would never in my life forget about you. I would never hurt you intentionally. And when we do talk I promise you I will go to where ever that bio is and correct it. You're my second son but you will always be my baby (along with your other brothers and sisters -smile-) I love you dearly.
Mommy