Sunday, June 28, 2009

Enlightened

It's raining now, outside. It feels like the wind is about to rip the roof off the house. The electricity is working still, but I'm burning candles. There is something about the feeling of soft candles glowing against such, such violence.
I pull my covers tighter around me and lean back gently on your chest. "You ok?" I hear you asking me as I tilt my head to get a better look at your face. You look so handsome against the dancing flames. Your body shifts to accommodate mine and I snuggle closer. I feel your arms as they wrap around me. You smell soooooo good.

The storm quiets down and I hear you as you hum. Your hands begin to stroke my locks as you hum. I close my eyes and listen as you and the storm create such a sound. Your hand moves to my neck. Tension releases at the touch of your finger tips. My heart joins in the music keeping step with ........the sound.

"How does that feel?" your voice is so tender against my ears. How does that feel? My head sways to help you reach, "that spot" I rotate my shoulders as your massive fingers caress and release my tired aching muscles. How does it feel? It feels like you should go lower. Lower as my back leaves your chest. I worked hard all day and I NEED to feel your touch against my warm moist skin.

The rain has stopped now. You shift and slowly lay me down on a sea of golden rivers that flow rapidly through my mind. Resting on your elbow you look deeply into my eyes. So deep that I can feel myself and I'm loving you fiercely. Your lips come together as you blow sweetly upon my face. My eyes close and I hear your voice? "Are you hot?" I'm burning up. "Do you need anything?" I need you. "Can I get you anything?"

I open my eyes and I look carefully at you. So many questions. I touch your face...."Kiss me" I whisper. It's raining again, but now the storm is on the inside. The thunder moves me in another way, another dimension.

Electricity rips throughout my body almost severing my nerve endings. My eyes open wide as I fight to catch my breath. "ahhhhh" I gasp. "ahhhhhhh" I gasp. My eyes shut tightly and you sing until your words come from deep inside of me. "I love you" I heard that, but I didn't say it. Holding you so tightly as if afraid that if I let you go I'd fall,.... I whisper. "What did you say?
Your voice is heavy and hoarse. You tremble and hold me tighter..."I love you." "ahhhh" I gasp. My eyes open and I hear the thunder, I see the thunder, I feel the thunder. "ahhh" I gasp. My fingers find the center of your head. It's bald because, that's the way I like it to be. I prefer it to be. I need it to be.

I'm trembling as you hold me, quietly. "I love you too" I whisper. Such colors fill the room, swirling above my head. My heart echos, "I love you too" My breath deepens as almost by magic we find ourselves right among the clouds. I hear music and I want to SIIIIING, but I can't even move, I can't even speak, I can't even breathe. I want to SIIIIING, but I can't even....turn you loose.

The sounds the sounds the sounds as we go soaring to the ground. Of hearts beating and lips meeting and completing....and completing......and completing.
I hear your voice as you whisper, "How do you feel" and I hear mine...."Enlightened"

Psoemetry
June 28th 2009
10:10 p.m.